cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Job for Output PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am testing the scenario where the PO is sent to the Vendor through email. I maintained email in Vendor Master, Maintained Conditions, and the PO is created, Can any one tell me the Batch Job i need to run for Output PO. I have selected the option to send as soon as i save the PO

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshman

Thanks for you response, actually once the PO is saved its not sending the PO to the email maintained in the VM. I followed all the required steps in setting up this functionality. But still I am not able send. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in transaction SCOT.

If it is not reaching there, the problem is in MM settings.

If it is reaching there - check if there is an error. If yes, Basis needs to check what the error is. If no, it means it is processed successfully by SAP. There is a problem in the path from SAP to the recipient.

Lakshman

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshman

I can see it in SCOT...i ll contact BASIS

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faisal

I did selected the option to send as soon as i save the PO

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronnie,

If you have not selected the option to send the PO while saving it, i.e. NAST-VSZTP is not set to option 4, you can use the transaction ME9F to transmit it.

With Kind Regards

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have selected the option to send as soon as the PO is saved, you need not schedule any batch job for the same. You can monitor the status in transaction SCOT. In case any jobs are required after this, it is under Basis domain and is common across modules.

Lakshman