cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sub To" in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can someone please tell me the signifivcance of "Sub To" column in the MM Pricing procedure.

Also can someone tell me how is the condition BASB calculated in the FI Tax procedure?.

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Subtotal

Controls whether and in which fields condition amounts or subtotals (for example, a customer discount or the cost of a material) are stored.

Use

If the same fields are used to store different condition amounts, the system totals the individual amounts.These condition amounts or subtotals are used as a starting point for further calculations. You may, for example, want a subtotal of all the discounts included in the pricing of a sales order.

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

What ever is the pricing procedure, the net price in the pricing procedure KOMP-NETWR will be carryforwarded to BASB as base for tax procedure.

There is no SUB TO column in MM pricing it is SUB TOTAL column

Hope its clear to you

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

This was really a helpful answer but still doesn't solve my problem. I will give you some background related to this.

We have defined a new pricing procedure wherein we have 4 customized tax conditions. We want the condition BASB in tax procedure to take total value of these 4 conditions + PB00. But the value that is being picked up by BASB at present is same as that of PB00. It doesn't take the value of the new tax conditions created.

Could you plz tell me as to how to achieve this?

Vishal

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

In OBQ3 check column BAS TYPE in front of BASB the std.routine available there for picking price from Pricing procedure is 362

If it does not resolve your purpose try chaning it to 3 NETPR

If it still does not serve you purpose please make a new routine with the help of ABAP

Please also go through below link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/9e/0b941b0fd64873bc54e8745fb044e7/frameset.htm

Hope this will help you

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful