cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BuPa transfer from ROS . Business partner may already exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ROS scenario, I'd like to know if when the administrator/purchaser are going to transfer the Bupa from ROS to SRM via OPI I can avoid the BuPa also transfered appear. Now I can see all the accepted vendor. Very Often they have already been transfered and when I am fullfilling the information about the vendor I get the message

" Business Partner may already exist"

Any suggestion

Thx, BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you having ROS and EBP on seperate clients??If yes,then you need to have XI to update the status for the suppliers in ROS who are trasnferred to EBP.If they are on the same client,you can think of some workaround for updating the status programatically.

See the foll link for more details:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Disha,

I am using two different clients, but in my case, when the purchase approves the requestion of supplier, the BP is released in ROS, after that when the own purchaser or the administrator use the list of vendors and via OPI, transfer the vendor to the EBP client. Then the vendor released appear in EBP client but it goes on in released state in ROS client.

The problem is that the next time I try to use the list of vendor to transfer the vendor, the vendor already transfered appear and it can be created again (only a warning appear I am thinking to change the message type but I was wondering if I can solve before).

Thx

BR