Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting telated sales order num. for Billing doc number

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have the VBELN of VBRK which is the billing doc number , I want the related Sales order number for that.....in table VBAK.

how can I find that.

any help highly appreciated

regards

AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

To determine any preceeding or subsequent document no. go to SE16 and use table VBFA.

Since you want sales order no and have billing document so put invoice no. in follow on document and execute you will get all the preceeding document. Sales order will have document category 'C'.

Else go to VF03, enter invoice no. and click on Environment-->document flow. From here also you can get sales order no.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ

To see the sales order number for a billing document, goto <b>VF02</b>, give the billing document number and press <b>Cntrl + F1</b>. It will display the respective sale order.

If you want to see for a multiple billing documents, goto <b>SE16</b> and use <b>VBFA</b>. Here give the billing document numbers in "<b>Follow on Doc</b>" and select "<b>C</b>" in the "<b>Prec.doc.categ</b>" which you will find below "<b>Stats Currency</b>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you cannot do it thru vbak and vbrk. but thru vbrk and vbfa. in vbfa choose the preceeding doc cat as 'sales order'. you will get hte doc. you can create n ABAP querry in sq01 too, using these two tables.

saurabh