cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc missing in IDoc -> XI -> IDoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The integration scenario is R/3 4.6C (IDoc) -> XI -> (IDoc) R/3 4.6C for DELFOR, ORDERS, ORDCHG, DESADV and ORDRSP.

Now we switched to a new XI development system and the flow is working for all message types besides DELFOR.

WE20 -> New XI Logical System Name -> DELFOR points to the new receiver port which referenced to the correct SM59 destination that is used by all other message types as well.

There is also no error in SM58 in the sending R/3 system and the DELFOR IDocs are in status 12 in WE02 but when I search the IDoc number in IDX5 on XI the IDocs are not there.

Does anybody have an idea where to find the DELFOR IDocs?

Regards, Tanja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in smq2 --> Inbound queue in your XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks, but it the IDoc is not stuck in SMQ2 either. I'm thinking that it can only be in the queues in SMQ2 if it would be visible in IDX5 IDoc monitoring but we cannot find it in IDX5 either.

Regards, Tanja

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IDOC staus if it is sent out from R/3 should be 03 or 12?

if IDOC is coming out of R/3 without any errors( sm58 no errors) then it should come in the SXMB_MONI in XI as it usess th TRFC Port........

if it is not check the SMQ2 and SMQ! in both XI and R/3...it cannot go anywere else (-:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

> IDOC staus if it is sent out from R/3 should be 03 or

> 12?

First it was 03 but as I was not able to find it anywhere I ran a report and the status changed to 12 afterwards.

> if IDOC is coming out of R/3 without any errors( sm58

> no errors) then it should come in the SXMB_MONI in XI

> as it usess th TRFC Port........

Yes, this is also my understanding but it is not in SXMB_MONI nor in IDX5.

> if it is not check the SMQ2 and SMQ! in both XI and

> R/3...it cannot go anywere else (-:

I have checked SMQ2 and SMQ1, the queues are empty in XI and R/3.

Regards, Tanja

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before you ran the report to push the iDOC what's the status of the IDOC in SM58..any errors i mean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

If all the suggestions given to you earlier didnt help you to solve the problem...

Then i would suggest you..........

Might be silly but do the following and see..

Go to WE20. Select the partner profile created for XI. Double click on the outbound message type. In the following screen double click on the receiver port to see if the destination points to XI.

Khan : If you see he had already mentioned earlier that the idoc status was 03 before he ran the report.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

> before you ran the report to push the iDOC what's the

> status of the IDOC in SM58..any errors i mean

If WE05 shows a successful IDoc status but the IDoc had not arrived in XI it is usually stuck in SM58 on the sending system. But the strange thing is that in this case there were no errors visible in SM58.

Regards, Tanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

> Go to WE20. Select the partner profile created for

> XI. Double click on the outbound message type. In the

> following screen double click on the receiver port to

> see if the destination points to XI.

All outbound message types point to the same receiver port which points to the same RFC destination. Receiver port and RFC destination is correct, we successfully receive DESADV, ORDCHG, ORDERS and ORDSP in XI but as soon as we start testing with DELFOR we cannot find the IDoc anywhere.

Regards, Tanja

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this happening for only this IDOC or for all the IDOC's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

> Is this happening for only this IDOC or for all the

> IDOC's?

It is happening for all DELFOR IDocs a particular R/3 wants to send to XI, the other message types are flowing through and XI also receives DELFOR from other R/3.

Regards, Tanja

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hhmmm..kidnly recheck all the config from R/3 side once more i think if you send the IDOC, will be curious to know your solution....

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

It is not working if we use new partner and new port and it is also not working with the old partner using the new port.

Then we tested with the old partner and old port putting the login information for the new XI box in the old SM59 and afterwards the new XI box started to receive DELFOR.

So it seems that there is a problem in the custom program in the sending system that generates and transmits the DELFOR IDocs to XI as it is only working with the old but not with the new port.

Regards, Tanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

As you had earlier mentioned that the idoc was getting created in your ERP system but was not getting transferred to XI .

Please confirm if that was the actual problem ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sumti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The IDoc was created in the sending system as IDoc number and status were visible in WE05. But as it is only transferred to XI once we use the old port we are thinking that there might be a problem in the custom program that sends the IDoc to XI after IDoc creation.

Regards, Tanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

I addition, please check your integration repository in XI if the idoc DELFOR has been imported, also try to check if theother idocs have already been imported, it might be possible that delfor is not in the integration repository, since as you have said that you swithced to a new XI dev system.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Once we move to the new development system I have transported all necessary software component versions. DELFOR is available in the Imported Objects folder. All other systems in this scenario can successfully post DELFOR. I have also imported the DELFOR metadata for all systems in IDX2.

Regards, Tanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

There are several cases where the configurations are correct and are executed as expected. Since your scenario works for other idocs except for all DELFOR, I suggest that you should take a look at some OSS notes related to this and use DELFOR as your search term. There are several notes listed when I tried the search you may check the one that applies exactly to your scenario.

I hope this suggestion helps

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option ~ when checking SM58, did you make the user as * ?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

> One option ~ when checking SM58, did you make the

> user as * ?

Yes, I search with * user and put the date one day before the IDocs were sent and the search returned no errors.

Regards, Tanja