Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplementary bill scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can u please help me any one

Is there any supplementary bill scenario?

Example

I issue 50 invoices in month, I receive payment against the invoices but I want to give debit memo for all invoices due to the price difference.

That debit memo we require in single entry. how can i do seeting in sap-sd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is a doc type called 'invoice correction request'. this is created with reference to the original invoice. here u will have to intodurce a manual pricing condtion that will be the difference of new and old prices.

alternatively try the t-code vfrb. here you do not need to create the docs manualy instead run teh t-code, chose the docs. and simulte and save them.

i both these cases it is not possible to generate excise invoices for the differntial values. taht will have to be settled thru manual JV in j1ih.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thans for sending this message

i need how to issue the supplementary bill to customer.

what are the effects on excise and sales tax?

please help me

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmanandaraoj,

Step 1: Make a copy of standard OR to ZSUP and allow all background to copy.

Step 2: remove delivery type and delivery related billing type from ZSUP which you have created just now.

3: go to item category determination and for ZSUP and NORM change TAN to TAD

since all backgroud settings of OR is copped so no need to do any further changes.

try this out and run one cycle and do let me know if any problem arise.

ZSUP > F2 > Excise invoice

<b><u>REWARD POINT</u></b>

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashu

this is my scenario please go through

I issue 50 invoices in month, I receive payment against the invoices but I want to give debit/credit memo for all invoices due to the price difference. i need to post single entry in FI.

while posting debit/credit memo need excise and sales tax related entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as far as excise and tax postings are concerned you will have to generate manual JVs only.

saurabh