Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to update SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Developers created new authorization objects, therefore I need to update SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW prfiles. How do I do that? any ideas.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it would be possible to update SAP standard objects.

More over SAP_ALL and SAP_new is a composite profile why you need to update them?

Pl clarify a bit more

Regards

0 Kudos

developers created new authorization objects and that needs to be included into sap_all profile.

0 Kudos

Report RSUSR406: Generate profile SAP_ALL in the current client

Report AGR_REGENERATE_SAP_ALL: Generate profile SAP_ALL in all clients

Customizing switch in table PRGN_CUST:

ADD_ALL_CUST_OBJECTS YES (default), NO - Admit full authorization for customer authorization objects (namespace Y, Z) in profile SAP_ALL

ADD_OLD_AUTH_OBJECTS NO (default), YES - Admit full authorization for out-of-date authorization objects (class AAAA) in profile SAP_ALL

ADD_S_RFCACL NO (default), YES - Admit full authorization for S_RFCACL in profile SAP_ALL

Hv a look at Note 82390 - Generating profile SAP_ALL

Note 410424 - Customizing to generate profile SAP_ALL

Note 350722 - SU24:Creating new authorization object w/ org.field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadig,

You don't need to update SAP_NEW, it just contains the cumulative of new Auth Object since 21C.

For SAP_ALL, just go to SU21, where the developer create new Auth Objects. You will see a big button "Regenerate SAP_ALL"

Have fun.

Lye

0 Kudos

If you implement what Manas suggested then there is no need to regen SAP_ALL as it is doen automatically.