cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clien Installer Troubles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying to install SAP-BO's client in a remote network point and when it begins to process the Client Update it just freezes. I have tried install the B1_SHR's client and it freezed too. It freezed when it were trying to do this: "Publishing product information".

I need some help.... What can i do?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

john_treweeks
Participant
0 Kudos

When you say freeze.. how long did you leave it for? did you receive any errors or did you give up and end the task?

Regards

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

The last time I tried, I leaved it like for an hour or more, and it didn't do nothing. I have tested with diferents pc's and didn't happen nothing diferent.

I had to give up and lets the people continue working.

Greetings.

john_treweeks
Participant
0 Kudos

do the client machines meet the minimum spec of hardware requirements? perhaps copy the files from the share folder to the client machine and install from the client machine (to take the network out of the equation)

regards

john

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it. that is the way that i did it. It's very slow if i try form other network.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonh,

I checked every requirements in those machines and I tried to install SAP-BO from the PC's hard disk and each time I tested just SAP freezed.

Regards,

--

Enriquillo

john_treweeks
Participant
0 Kudos

Is this a fresh install? or an upgrade? is there enough space on the drive? I'm not really sure what the problem could be i'm afraid. Perhaps you could log it with SAP support? or check SAP notes?

Regards

John Treweeks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am a certified consultant and I don't find nothing about this trouble but my S-number can't post a SAPnote.

This is an Ungrade, I'm running the PL31.

In the local network all is fine and works correctly, but the trouble happens when I try in a remote network point.

Regards,

--

Enriquillo

john_treweeks
Participant
0 Kudos

You should speak to your super S-number user as they will be able to grant you permissions to use sap notes and log SAP messages.

What are you upgrading from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

From PL27.

Regards

--

ENriquillo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.. i having a doubt in this concept.. how to connect the B1 server to the remote SAP client machine..plz try to help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

The trouble was in the network.