cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsibilites for Rule (OOCU_RESP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm currently looking at a rule for our organisation. I have everything set up ok, but I'm getting a problem with agent assignment. Some users I can assign without any problem while for other users I try to assign, a pop-up saying 'Replace User with Person' - after I accept that the person is assigned with a red arrow pointing to the right. These users/persons are not receiving the correct messages now from workflows. Can anybody explain what is happening and how i might rectify ? thanks alot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that there should be nothing wrong. After doing the modifications to the responsibility, have you run transaction SWU_OBUF (+refresh). Then try again.

The users you are trying to assign to the responsibility are assigned to persons in the system. The system just asks whether you wanna assign a person instead of a user. You can always answer 'NO'. Then you have directly assigned the user id to the responsibility.

Regards,

Karri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens when the Personnel number is not attcahed to the User Id. Please check the entries in Infotype PA0105.The linkage between Personnel number and user id is stored in this infotype.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>