cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code In CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

We have requirement of tax code determination while creating PO. We have a tax code in CCM maintained under custom fields provided by supplier,which should pick the tax codes maintained in a z table for the combination of supplier,origin during creation of PO,can we achieve this functionality,please give some ideas.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

Have you tried implementing BADI BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI?. There you could make your own tax code determination

I hope this help you.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jorge,

I've looked at this option,but when I add the tax code field in ccm,how to link this field to the PO tax code and then give the logic in the BADI,kindly eloborate me.

Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya

In my opinion, you should map your customer field in CCM to a customer field in SRM. Then in SRM you use the BADI to determinate the tax code in backend.

I suppose the flow is CCM - SC in SRM - PO in SRM or R/3, my proposal is that determination is not going to be in ccm, but in SRM.

I don't understand why it should be in CCM, could you explain

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jorge,

As per the business requirement,Supplier provides us the tax code which will be in catalog and will be mapped to the tax code field of PO.But tax code determination should be same as tax maintained in SRM.This is the requirement,may I should try as you suggested.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

Did you try with BADI <b>BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER</b>, it helps to map information from catalogs (internal or external) to SC or PO.

I hope this helps you.

José Luis D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Delgado,

Thank you for the suggestion and I'll give a try on this.

Best Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Answers (0)