cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Error MalformedInputException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the error bellow in a jms adapter.

com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.filter.MessageFilterException: Error converting Message: sun.io.MalformedInputException: TransformException: Error converting Message: 'sun.io.MalformedInputException' at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.SendToModuleProcessorFilter.filter(SendToModuleProcessorFilter.java:94) ...

I have double checked the jms configuration and it looks like in <b>version 7.0</b>:

localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertJMSMessageToBinary ReceiveMsg

localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage ConvertMsg

localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean Plain2XML

localejbs/CallSapAdapter 0

I checked in the module configuration table that the fields and lengths are matched and I also checked that the sample file format is saved as utf before putting it in the queue as the declaration in this table (text/xml;charset=utf-8)

Does anybody solved this problem before?

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the message is coming in as utf-8, do not specify a codepage elsewhere as no conversion is neccesary.

Also try removing the MessageTransformBean and then test to verify that all other parameters are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yaghya Nana,

I need to do a conversion into xml fomat because after this step the incoming message is mapped to another structure via graphical mapping.

To set up the channel I have used the doc https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f02d12a7-0201-0010-5780-8bf...

the inbound structure of mygraphical mapping is identical to the page four.

I think that the problem is in the file but I don´t know what else can I check.

Thank you for your quick answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you send a sample payload along with you conversion parameters?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yaghya Nana,

I have fixed the problem. There was a ansy file in the queue (not uft-8), that file made the queue fails and stuck my messages (files with uft-8 encoding) . To solve this I had to purge the queue and I also unchecked the transactional JMS Session (this topic was discussed in another thread ) but I am not really sure that this second step was necessary.

Anyway, thank you for your interest and time.