cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no item disp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

A ser p.o is made with line item -- 10) & 20) . now when it's ser entry sheet made then only the line item no 20 is displ.. but the item 10 does'nt.. where could br the error. pl help.

km

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

while doing the service entry for any service PO using ML81N. you will find the Service Selection tab at the bottom of the screen. and if you had specified the Item Category as "D" - Services. then the all times items are shown in service selection. hence you can do the service entry

thanks

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i had made a serv entry sheet can i delete it i m in prod client.pl tell the steps to

do

regards,

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Service PO of 'n' number of line items, you can able to make service entry sheet for only one line item, you cann't make all the line items in a single Service entry sheet.

If you want to post a particular service line item, enter the line item number also along with the Service PO number in ML81N.Then system will pick that particular line item for posting in the Entry sheet.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHERE TO PUT LINE ITEM NO I DONT UNDERSTAND.

KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KM,

In ML81, you have to put the line item in the "Purchase Order Item" field.

Regards,

Vinod Kapote.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means for 2nd line item in a serv p.o i have to again go through ML81N & to create a new serv ent sheet.choose other p.o then i have to put 2nd line & this way i can do so is it right to say that for 10 items in SERV P.O i have to make 10 serv entry sheets.

pl clarify points will be rewarded

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u have got it wrong.

pls follow the following :

lets say ur service po have two line items i,e line item 10 and line item 20.

now while creating service entry sheet through ML81N you have to go to other purchase order>>give ur purchase order no. and beside that give the line item no. i.e. either 10 or 20 which ever u want to do it.

now if ur line item 10 have suppose 2 pc. to service,there u can select 1 pc or 2 pc, according to the service done.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes if you have 10 line items you need to create 10 service entry sheets you cann't able to do single Service entry sheet for 10 line items.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from above

Check any returns indicator or free goods indicator is ticked.

check for item catergory as D.

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO returns indicator or free goods indicator is ticked.

& for item catergory as D is used in p.o

km

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While selecting PO in ML81N please put line item number also

You can maintain services per line item only

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHERE TO PUT LINE ITEM NO I DONT UNDERSTAND.

KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where you enter the Service PO number, next to that field you will have a tab with blank space for line item entry.Enter there only so the system will pick that line item.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

but this is in grey color how to write here 10 is written already. but line item picked iis 20 from p.o

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ML81N transaction goto Other Purchase Order there you need to enter the PO number and the Line item number not in the main screen.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While u create a service E sheet go to other PO there beside PO no put the line item no. and then proceed.

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i had made a serv entry sheet can i delete it i m in prod client.pl tell the steps to

do

regards,

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO DELETE THE ENTRY SHEET PLS FOLLW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

<b>ML81N</b>>><b>OTHER PURCHASE ORDER</b>>><b>ENTRY SHEET NO.</b>>>.ENTER>>CLICK <b>DISPLAY-CHANGE</b>>>CLICK <b>REVOKE</b> ICON WHICH WILL APPEAR JUST BESIDE THE COPY ENTRY SHEET ICON>>IF U HAVE ANY <b>RELEASE STRATEGY</b> FOR THE SERVICE ENTRY SHEET THEN IT WILL ASK FOR THE RELEASE CODE>><b>ENTER</b>>><b>SAVE.</b>

AGAIN FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEP:

<b>ML81N</b>>><b>OTHER PURCHASE ORDER</b>>><b>ENTRY SHEET NO.</b>>><b>ENTER</b>>>U WILL FIND THE <b>DELETE</b> ICON JUST BESIDE SET FINAL ENTRY>>CLICK <b>DELETE</b>>><b>SAVE</b>.

PLS REWARD IF FOUND USEFUL.

REGARDS,

INDRANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction ML81N (Create Service Entry). Select the service entry sheet to be reversed. Select Change mode. & click on Revoke Service Acceptance.Then save. The service entry sheet will be reversed.

Thanks

suresh