cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Values to be Rounded to nearest amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to restrict condition values in my condition types for Excise (JEXP, JEXT, JEAT, JECT & JA1X) rounded off to nearest rupees in the billing document.

Ex -> 84,907.52 INR should appear as 84,908.00 INR

Can somebody advise me for the setting I need to maintain to achieve the same.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can't you do it via IMG(SPRO)-general settings- currencies- define rounding role for currencies?

reward if helpful

kr

hakan

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ronnie,

I am on TAXINN , and I don't think Routine 352 can help me.

I am currently using routine 356 for calculation Type as this helps me using same pricing procedure for Factory Sales & Depot Sales (RG23D).

Regards,

Harsh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh

I am not sure whether the following link will be of helpful to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/02/12af0eb51411d2a97100a0c9449261/frameset.htm

Please check.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

1)Try assigning routine 366 against SD condition ypes in TAXINJ as well as the pricing procedure.

2) Assign routine 364 against the MM condition types.

3) In customising ensure that rounding off is ticked for the excise conditions.

4) Ensure that routine 352 is assigned in Alt Condition type against calculated call in TAXINJ

Try the above and revert.

Best regards,

Ronnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

The Rounding Rule in the Condition Type Definition is not solving my problem.

I tried with both the options (A - Round Up & B Round Down), still the amount like 84,907.52 INR is not getting rounded to 84,908.00 INR.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in conditoin type only the rouding rules are there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am rather looking for a solution which can work in both the situations.

As I understand the Excise amount rounding Rules should be common (In Case of Sales from Depot and Sales from Factory).

I can check with the option given by Murali, but there also, before studying that I need to be sure that there is no Standard SAP configuration setting that could solve my problem.

Any inputs on the same ?

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thxs for your replies.

I donot want to change any setting at Company code level , as this is going to affect all cross module transactions.

Currently I am looking at the option of using the Function Module J_1I6_ROUND_TO_NEAREST_AMT as a part of Calculation Type , but I see some problem as My Factory Pricing Procedure and Depot pricing procedure is the same , and for that I am using the Calc Type 356 for integrating with RG23D.

Can I get some inputs in this situation.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may write a new routine which includes the 356 routine code and also this function module. For factory Sales you can call this function module and for depot you can call the 356 routine. You can get the details of the Plant setting and call the routine codes accordingly.

Regards,

Murali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh

The other option is that you can have a seperate pricing procedure one for rounding off and another one for normal process and assign it to either "Order type" or "Billing type".

I think this would be a best solution.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh

Goto <b>V/06</b>, select the condition types whatever you want and give "<b>A</b>" against the field "<b>Rounding Rule</b>" under the tab <b>Control Data 1</b>.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Indian Excise duty rouding for the TAXINN procedure has not be delivered in Standard, you will have to write a routine and you can call this function module J_1I6_ROUND_TO_NEAREST_AMT to round off the values.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Customizing Implementation GuideSAP NetWeaverGeneral Settings—Currencies--Define rounding rules for currencies

Here assign the Rounding Unit

In Pricing Procedure—Requirement—assign-- Rounding as perT001R(Routine Number 13)

Try this