SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a check box on the Contract Account Screen (CAA2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Requirement:

Need to add a custom checkbox on the Contract Account Screen (CAA2) only for contract accounts with cont acct category as '02'. And in addtion ot that I need to add a custom field in the table FKKVKP.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i am not mistaken,You can use <b>.Include</b> to add a new field to a table.

and you should activate the table only after hours.

2.To add a checkbox to caa2 transaction try transaction CAWM > Contract account control > screen layout > Go to the screen where you want to add the check box.

Regards.

Yadi Reddy Konappari.

0 Kudos

Hello Yadi,

Thank you for your prompt help. As u suggested the check box is visible now. But i need to do few more things now:

1) The check box should be visible only for Cont acct category '02'. Where do I do the setting for the same?

2) When the check box is checked the custom field in the FKKVKP table needs to get populated. Is there any event/FM for the same?

Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh.

I dont know whether you tried this or not (please excuse if you already tried it),

From System > status .

you will get the prog name and screen no.

go to se51 and enter those details and find pbo and pai modules.

2).

In PAI module insert your checkbox field name in the code already written for the screen values to be saved.(save code).To find out where the save code is written,

enter some data on the screen fields, and start debugging (/h and enter in com prompt) and press save button the cursor takes you to the save code.

1).you need to handle it in pbo module.

in pbo module

collect the rec with 02 accounts in an internal table

enable the check box for those records only.

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please let me know how you added the field in contract account screen? I am having the same requirement to do ...Pls help me

Regards,

Batiya

0 Kudos

T-code :: CAWM

Create a field group and add fields in that.

Create a view and attach the field group. Create a screen call BUS_PBO and BUS_PAI function modules.

Create a section and add the view.

Update the data base with the Events...

Regards,

Shiva Kumar