cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

where we find the field minimum delivary qty/standardizing value for delivary time variance in material master for vendor evaluation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See for this you have to define the Purchasing value there you have to maintain in <b>vendor evaluation tab :</b>Min Del. Qty. and Standard delivery varaince .For defining the puchsing value key you have to got IMG > Material Master > Purchasing > Master Master> Cretae purchasing value key

Select the value key there you will get in vendor evalution :

Min.Del.Qty %

StdDelDtVar

Then go to material master and there in the purchasing view you will be keen the Purcahsing value key , system will automatically take the value which you have maintained in the purchasing value key.

It will be taken care in vendor evalution.

Regards

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

I agree with Vidyadhar, in purchasing value key you can define not only tolerance limits but also “minimum delivery qty/standardizing value for delivery date variance”.

For maintaining this, IMG->Materials Management->Purchasing->Material Master->Define Purchasing Value Keys.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ni3,

You will find those fields in tab"Purchasing" in material master.

For maintaining their values, you need to define purchasing value key.

Cheers,

Vidyadhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i am not wrong i have to maintain tolerance limt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ni3,

Please refer the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/8d/b985b0414511d188fc0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

Go to --> How the system computes scores --> calculating score for automatic sub criteria:overview ---> and check for main criteria "delivery".

Hope this will help you,

Vidyadhar.