cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP-VC .No Chart Displayed

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to see the chart in the layout tab but not when I execute iView or when deployed to EP. Has anyone faced similar problems ?.

I have successfuly complied the model and BAPI is working fine, I have connected BAPI(sales order get list) to the chart (column) with Creation_Date & DataSeries: NetValue.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Regards,

Kushi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kushi,

when you say you dont see the chart, is it completely blank ie empty or do you atleast see the axis for the charts and lables etc but no data? (Note: if you dont even see the axis, then it means that your bapi is not getting invoked)

Are you supplying any input to the data-source i.e bapi in your case? If not, can you connect a start point to the bapi?

If the above is not the case, did you do a "define/test query"..do you get any results? try printing out the results as a table in addition to the chart and see what you get..

prachi

0 Kudos

thanks everyone, the problem was with the authorization .. its working now }:-(

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kushi,

I faced a similar problem and got around by doing this-

1. Refresh the BAPI in the model, see if graph shows

2. if this does not solve, delete BAPI from model and RE-Import it again, connect all events, mapping and now graph will show

usually this happens if the data service is updated in back-end (metadata changes)

Also please note that if the data for which you are plotting graphs contains a comma ',' characters the bars/ columns will not appear!!

Regards,

Swapnil