cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is basic pay(IT0008) essential in PY when positive TM adopted?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts!

Here's a solution question:

For that in positive TM, I can get hourly-rated attendance time wage to calculate payment amount. So I do not need IT 0008 to be deducted for absence records.

So my question is:

Is basic pay(IT0008) essential in PY when positive TM adopted?

Thanks in adv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

IT 0008 is must weather positive time management or negative time management is implemtented or with or without time evaluation.

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gregg.

I've found the procedure you mentioned in PCR X212.

Message was edited by:

Kee Wang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kee,

If I have not misunderstand your question....

You still need infotype 8 to store the hourly rate for the employee, then you configure the attendance type (e.g. Overtime 2x) to generate a wage type which store the number of hour worked monthly. In Payroll schema, you calculate the monthly rate using these 2 figure for the employee.

Hope this help.

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Patrick.

Actually, I do time evaluation with clock time, so I use IT 2011(time events) to generate time wage which differs from your solution(IT2002). I am not quite clear where's the difference between these two solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kee,

I think that IT2002 is for manual input by HR users according to daily employees attendances. Whereas you can upload Time event data from external time recording system using IT2011.

You may also interest in table TEVEN, CC1TEV and BAPI_CC1_UPLOAD_TIMEEVENT....

Patrick

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kee

You may want to configure your Positive Time Eval Schema such that it will generate a time type based on the clock in clock out timings.

The hourly wage type in IT0008 will multiply against the time type net hours to compute the monthly pay.

Thanks

Gregg