cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of Tab Title on Details iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the MDM Business Package for EP "Details iView".

There you add tabs to a table and place fields from the repository on these tabs.

Fields names are automatically displayed in the user's language as they are loaded from the repository.

Question: Where can I enter translation of the tab titles? I could find that at the iView nor in the Portal Translation Section.

Thanks

Ingo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

The user-created tabs in the MDM Item Details iView are not translatable at this time.

Walter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

MDM multilevel language support is available in MDM Data Manager.

The Language Detail tab (tab in bottom-right pane; multilingual repository only) contains a multi-column grid with a column of data for each repository language (figure below). The first column is the row header and lists the multilingual fields, attributes, and objects of the current table; the subsequent columns display the values for the corresponding language. Use the Language Detail tab to view and edit the multilingual data for the selected records in the Recordspane.

According to requirement you can find more information about it @ <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/43/79468d7c9c6fcae10000000a1553f6/content.htm">this URL</a>

Hope it will hint you in your problem.

reward points if you find it useful

Regards,

Krutarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krutarth,

please have a closer look at my posting.

You will find that I am talking about the MDM Business Package for EP and not the Data Manager.

Regards

Ingo