cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting area

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) what does it mean subledger accounting in feba? subledger is referring to vendor or customer but when double click in the bank statement overview, it is displaying bank related information.

can anyone explain subledger accounting posting area in feba?

2) is there a double entry? i do not see any and also no further document to display for this subledger accounting and it says not to be posted.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) what does it mean subledger accounting in feba? subledger is referring to vendor or customer but when double click in the bank statement overview, it is displaying bank related information.

can anyone explain subledger accounting posting area in feba?

(AR / AP) - THIS IS DEFINES IN THE POSTING RULES RELEVANT TO CONFIGURATION

2) is there a double entry? i do not see any and also no further document to display for this subledger accounting and it says not to be posted.

YES, CHECK THE CONFIG WITH BELOW LINK

http://www.sap-topjobs.com/sapFI/bankreco4/index.htm

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks and point given.

1) my question on subledger accounting in FEBA still no reply. my doubt is subledger is for customer and vendor. so in this subledger accounting, i only can see bank related information in bank statement overview. why is this so?

2) "all the clearing accounts having balances will be the reconciliation items."

what does it mean by recon item? which means when clearing account has balance, then it will offset with main bank account during bank reconciliation?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think, the bank subledger is similar to AP/AR, and its data is updated at the same time with general ledger, before we post entries to no matter bank subledger or general ledger, we have to configure the posting rule first, where we define which ledger is to be post to.

ok, eliana, you can take my words as reference, good luck to you.

Answers (0)