Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I would like to know:

1. There is a guide or tutorial over Screen Painter?

2. What I briefly saw is that you can create form, but how do you link to the data? And how you can control the event ecc... I mean where do you write the code?

3. Using Screen Painter for creating form, do you need to be SAP Developer Certificated?

Thanx for any reply

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Using SAP we have to create form Design and by using .Net we have to write coding to connect the SAP and database. U see the elearing.If u have any doubt ask me.

If this answer helpful reward points.

Thanks & Regards,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Anitha,

what do you mean with "U see elearing" what does "elearing means?

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Anitha,

but all the link you gave point to home page of the SDN Community..??!!

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

You can give your username and password to SDN....then that page will shown.

Regards

G.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but Im already in, if not I cannot reply to you either...

anyway I went off & re-logon...but same story

Cheers

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

Thanks for ur points, U being in forum u click the ELearning menu at the top.

Regards,

Anitha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer to your 2nd question!

In Screen Painter you only can draw the form and cannot write code there. It is an addon that helps you to draw form easily and to place the controls where you want in intuitive manner. And what about binding to data. In Item List folder (Properties form in left upper corner) you can choose the item you want to bind to data and then in Items folder you should set set the DataBound property to True, (note also that not every item can be binded to data, eg Button, so not every control has that property) TableName property to the table you want to bind your control and in Alias field the name of the column in your table (prefixed with U_ if it is a user defined field). Thus you bind your control to specified column in your specified table in database.

Hope this will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberti,

SAP Samples Coding is available in your C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples Folder.

Refer it,hope it will help for you, and give me reward points.

Regards,

G.Suresh