cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transporting infosets and BW queries from one server to the other

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made infosets and Bw queries for segmentation in development server,i want to know if there is any way i can transport it to the other servers like testing,quality etc.otherwise i will have to repeat this creation in all servers.

Thanks

Regards

Itty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Itty be more specific , if u want to create a target group or profile s what whatever you can make one complete profile group or target group and do all devlopment work configuration in dev then once you can move to Qulaity with crf and trf attached FS then move to quality rise a mail to basis consultant to move this dev

and again you test it there u r devlopment is working properly or not then move to production , you need not do componenet by component complete the task target group and move once at a time

Rewards with points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u be a little more elaborate wat do u mean by crf and trf

Thanks

Itty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kholi

I have the same question, i have created some infoset and data sources in dev system and i want to move them to quality system, how ?

i think by now you must have finished this, if you can please get back to me as i need help on it

thank you

shankar

shankarvangari@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Yes i have got the solution to the problem,when you create an infoset and save the infoset,it will ask you for a package,when u put the package that you are using to save ur developments when u put teh package ,a workbenchrequest gets generated

This workbench request can be transported from dev to Quality server

Regards

Itty

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Itty Kohli,

There is a crude way of doing it, normally you select your created infoset and then select the copy button and when you give the name , it will prompt for a package number and enter the package that you have created for all your developments in the dev system and when you save it it will create a transport request number.

Move this TP to the QA system,

Hope this solves and reward points if useful

Thanks

Srini