cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in solving the following issues, Points will be rewarded.

Note 1

Created Org structure and Vendor root using the transaction PPOCA_BBP and PPOCV_BBP

How shall i maintain the relationship between the two roots, As these two are seperate roots ..

If i need to maintain any attribute, Please specify in brief how they shall be maintained.

Note 2

When trying to replicate the Material types from R/3 to SRM, The Initial load was successful...

When we go and Monitor load Objects using the transaction R3AM1. The status is still running ..

Please let me know how can this be resolved..

Note 3

When trying to replicate the vendor master data from R/3 to SRM, I am getting the following message:

No data records found for system backend system XXXXXXXXX,client XXX; check entries

Proper vendors are available in LFA1 AND LFM1 Tables also with their respective purchasing organizations.

Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please find observations for your queries:

1. In Vendor root org. the attributes have to be maintained under attributes tab for Co.code, accounting system for vendor, Currency, System Alias etc.

The co.code is the link in this case.

2. In reference to vendor master replication, use BBPGETVD transaction and in the object ID field mention the vendor root org object ID (10 digits) along with the logical system and vendors to be replicated.

Also ensure the proper ALE settings and logical system definition in SPRO

3. In regard to Material master replication refer the thread below and also the Web Blog on master data replication by Marcin Gajewski

<b>

Hope this will answer your queries. Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For 1)

Transaction PPOCV_BBP for creation and Transaction PPOMV_BBP for modification...

<b>Related links -></b>

For 2) Please check your customizing (OSS note 720819 and 872533)

<u>Also, Please try the following pointers, which will definitely help -></u>

<b>For 3)</b>

<u>See SAP OSS Notes -></u>

Note 574604 - Various correction reports for EBP business partner

Note 361829 EBP (BBP2.0C): Business partner <-> vendor mapping

Note 357201 BBP 2.0B: Business partner <--> vendor mapping

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul