cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Conversion agent studio installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This query is related to Conversion agent studio installation.

Conversion agent engine is installed on SAP XI server. I want to install Conversion agent studio on my local PC which is at remote location. My question to all of you is :

1) for installation of conversion agent studio do I need to install Eclipse & JRE before the installation of Conversion agent studio?

2) I downlaoded the .sca files of conversion agent from service market place but when I tried to execute the .exe file of conversion agent.sda it was throwing error. Is it because of the fact that in my local PC eclipse is not installed?

3) How to install eclipse and where can we get the dowloadable software of eclipse.

Please suggest the solution on an urgent basis and please correct me if I am wrong in my approach anywhere.

Best answers to my question will be rewarded with full points.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please give step by step installation steps as the document mentioned in these are giving the more details on conversion agent studio features and fucntionality.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aur Sir Kya haal hai aajkal.

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please elaborate more on installation of conversion agent studio as the document mentioned in the link is not in details regarding installation of conversion agent studio.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat