Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple rowa in Offline interactive forms

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

I am new to interactive forms. i have buit a scenario where in i need to create

offline interactive form.I need to mail this form to a customer .and the customer fills the form and mails it back to me.till here i could do it .

But i have 2 clarifications in this:

1)In my offline interactivbe form i am using table.when i open the customer opens the form he can only see only row in the table of the form. if he tries to enter multiple materials,how can we generate multiple rows after successfully netering the data in the first row.(some FORMCALC or JAVASCRIPT needs to be used) .

Can some one please help how to program this javascript ot formcalc for generating multiple rows in the table in the interactive form?

2) After entering the data in the form, in the multiple rows , customer sends the form back to the user. i have got some smaple code how to get the data if it is single filed.Can some one help me how i can retrive data from a table after feeting the reply from the customer into the sap inbox?

Thanks and Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

For adding rows dynamically in the form, you will have to do scripting. Kindly refer the adobe samples available in the Adobe development center site (I beleive, the code and the direct link is already posted in this forum. It is done using the .addInstance() method).

Now to fetch the data from the form to backend, please specify how you are doing it. Is it through web services? If yes, you may define the structure to be table type.

Hope this helps,

If I get time, may be, i shall post the link for the first query soon. Do search in the development center.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the early Answer John.

My problem of inserting new rows is almost soved.

But how to retrieve the data from the from into the backend.

when single values such as :

emp_name : xxxx emp_no: 123 place : nnnnn,

i am able to retrieve this data.

But when it is as follows:

<u><b> emp_name</b></u> <u><b>emp_no</b></u> <u><b>Place</b></u>

aaaaaa 33333 dssssss

bbbbbb 44444 sdfdsdsfdf

cccccc 55555 sdsdafdd

dsfsfd 53315 sdvdsvdsv

how to retrieve the data.

can you please help as soon as possible,

Can you also send me the link for adding multiple rows at runtime

Madhu

Message was edited by: madhu

madhu reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please tell me how you are fetching the data from the form to the backend, Is it through webService, manually uploading through WD java or GP or some thing else..... Please specify that, I shall try to help you in which ever way i can.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i used class concept and wrote a method as mentioned in the elearning .

the url is as below:

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5087262b-59ef-2910-abb1-957000b7c3d4">Send,receive adobe forms</a>

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu.

Did you solve this one because I have a simmilar problem. If so, can you please share your solution

Kind Regards

Answers (0)