Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP License renewal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expertise,

I think I have done a mistake in selecting wright product and its version while

applying for renewal of sap license .This is first time I am performing such a task.

Actually we have selected SAP NETWEAVER as sap product instead of SAP ERP and

NETWEAVER 7.0 2004s as product version Instead of SAP ECC6.0.we haven't received the license yet and of course we submitted just few minutes ago.would you

please help out by a suitable guidance.can i install the netweaver license for our ecc6.0 and continue with out any problem or how to change or cancel the application with netweaver and reapply for ecc6.0

please please advise me

Venkata Satya

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No You can not apply for the nw04s license to your ERP 6.0 System.

May be its better that you apply for a new license with the correct information.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thank you very much for your quick helping hand response.please let me know how to cancel the previous license application.

Best Regards

Venkata Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that the system that you have registered while applying for license has INCORRECT DATA.

So you may delete the System and then re-register it with CORRECT data.

And then apply for a new license for the same.

May be this cud help you.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

You mean that deleting system will resolve but what would be the impact of the previous application will that be canceled or both the licenses will be generated because i have already submitted it.Is SAP is going to charge me for that previous request

Best Regards

Venkata Satya

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

If you registered a system with the wrong info... just update the info at Marketplace and apply for a new License...

Go to SAP Marketplace -> Data Administration -> System Data -> Select the system and once the system details show up just click on the edit button at the righ handside of the area you want to edit...

Once the data is corrected apply for a new license. As far as i know SAP will not charge you for maintaining your systems

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful