Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Triggering automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi freinds,

I have one requirement.,. i need to change the Vendor Master details through XK02.. but after that i want to send this details.. to another client throgh IDOCS..

my problem is if i change any Vendor Master details.. after that.. i need to go for BD14 and by giving that vendor number and execute this screen..

<b>but i dont want to use this tcode-BD14 for everytime..</b> so, plz suggest me for this, what , i need to do for this automatically triggering the idoc

Thanks

babu

6 REPLIES 6

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

paruchuri_nagesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

to replicate master data u have to work with changepointers

SALE ( to define and assign logical systemms)

SM59( to creaate rfc)

BD64 ( to create distribution model view here u have to choose message type as CREMAS (for vendor data) identify sender and reciever systems

after that u have to distribute modelview )

BD82 (generate partner profiles automatically)

BD50(choose message types)

BD52(specify fields for change pointers to be written)

BD61(activate changepointers globally)

WE21(create port)

WE20(generate partner profiles manually)

RBDMIDOC(to evaluate changepointers)

shedule above program in background

hope above solution would resolve u r problem

reward if u find use ful

regards

Nagesh.Paruchuri

0 Kudos

Hi

ThnakQ for ur quick resonse.. but in RBDMIDOC we are not specifying any vendor then how it will generate that particular vedor idocs only..

i tryd first in forground ...with this option.. but after executing this.. it was asking to gave message type i gave my message type example: CREMAS BUT it does't ask any vendor numbers... and if i press execute ..it was generating 0 idocs are genarated..

so, plz explain clearly..

thanks

babu

0 Kudos

Any suggestion plz...

thanks

Babu

0 Kudos

hi there is no need to to give any vendor number specifically

if u want to send master data u have to work with change pointers

if u want u send transactional data u have to specify function modules in process code and u have to work with message controls

whenver changes made to an application document these changes are recorded in CDHDR & CDPOS tables

change pointers are generates in BDCPV table

RBDMIDOC reads these changepointers and replicate these data in target system

which we have specified in distribution model view

reward if u find use ful

regards

Nagesh.Paruchuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Im working on a similar scenario to trigger idoc(CREMAS) on creation/change of vendor. Could you pl. share how did u achieve this.

Thanks,

Jeeva.