cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote desktop ....Waiting for the help(very urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please :

1)this is not related to SAP( business critical issue for me)

2)I know I should not place this in this forum.But no other go for me.

When Ever I have logged in to a remote desktop(through Citrix metaframe) ,there If

I press any key then the system itself treating it as "windows"+"Key that I have given".(for ex. If I have given key(this may be in a notepad or may be in a password field) like " l ".then I am simply logging out).

Because of this I am unable to enter into any system.(I need to login to SAP through that system only But I am unable).

Note:1)this problem is not with in our network

2)only when I have connected to my client network

3)I have tried with 2-3 desktops but no result(I mean problem is not with the system hardware)

4)I have tried with options like on the remote computer and full screen mode only(every thing I have checked but no use)

5)Last I have asked every known but no use.

I will be more tankful if any one of you can help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to be a bad interaction between your user/frontend and the Citrix backend.

You can try to not use Citrix as client but Remote Desktop (start - execute - mstsc.exe) and login to the system. If that works, then your citrix is somewhat hosed. If the same problem still exists, then it seems to be user Windows user, that has some weird configurations (on the Citrix/Active Directory).

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,I cant connect .

The same procedure is using by my onshore people also to login to this server remotely (have seen the screen shots also).For those people return code is 000.:)......But I am only the person who is getting other than 000.:(...

Some one suggested to check with keyboard macros,but I don't know how.

this is only when I press small case letters.(If my caps lock is enabled then I can enter "e" as shift +"e").this is working:)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be really strange but I think, nobody will be able to help you but the Citrix guys, it seems to be an issue with you local workstation (or your user), maybe default language settings, activated keyboard input methods (for Arabic/Farsi or other non-latin languages) or other stuff...

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are absolutely true .I have asked every known.But no use.

I have tried up to maximum.And some times automatically it is working fine,but just after few minutes or so the same situation.(the frequency is hardly once per 2 days:))

Please guide me how to check the below mentioned possibility's:

maybe default language settings, activated keyboard input methods (for Arabic/Farsi or other non-latin languages) or other stuff...

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you added some other input languages on your windows (can you type other langauges than english?)

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed.

Seems simple now....

Just open On screen keyboard (By accessories->accessibility)and press windows key and then you will get the same problem(If at all you have closed the on screen keyboard also you can get the problem).to fix this press windows key again(in On-screen keyboard)(If at all this is not working for once then press for 3-4 times)...now you will not get the problem.

Thanks for your time.