Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About using FIDCCP02 IDoc type for FB50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm trying to design an Inbound interface using Idoc type FIDCCP02 with MSG type FIDCC1. During testing this IDoc with Tcode WE19 it got processed very well but in tcode WE05 it is showing status as 51 i.e. Accounting transaction not permitted for posting in FI/CO.

Please Help me out to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek K.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two things that needs to be done to achive this

1. Maintain Cross Company code information through transaction 'SALE'>>Modelling and Implementation Business Process>>Cross Application settings >> Global Organizational Units >>Cross-System Company Codes

2. Maintain suitable value for GLVOR in segment E1FIKPF. For eg: RFBU. You can take FI functional consultant help.

This problem gets resolved. Though I am giving you this reply late and I know that I may not get points but whenever anybody searches for this thread they get the answer.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar P

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two things that needs to be done to achive this

1. Maintain Cross Company code information through transaction 'SALE'>>Modelling and Implementation Business Process>>Cross Application settings >> Global Organizational Units >>Cross-System Company Codes

2. Maintain suitable value for GLVOR in segment E1FIKPF. For eg: RFBU. You can take FI functional consultant help.

This problem gets resolved. Though I am giving you this reply late and I know that I may not get points but whenever anybody searches for this thread they get the answer.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar P