cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New tax classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have created new tax classification for material as CST 3%. while creating an order with a material whose tax classification is 1% tax, I have changed this 1% tax to newly created CST 3% in line item billing document tab manually. Then automatically in condition tab page CST 3% is getting triggered instead of 1% tax. Now my question is can I change in the same way to already created sale orders or not? While changing its not getting affected with CST 3%. So is there any alternative for getting triggered of this CST 3% for already created sale orders or no chance of changing?

regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot update the pricing condition in a sales document once the proceeding document is created. You can change the price condition only when sales document is open...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can do it there wil not have any effect.

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can change it but please ensure the condition record validity period for the UTXJ condition record. You may have created the UTXJ condiiton record with newly created tax classification but it must be valid from recent days, if you change the validity then I guess it should work.

Regards,

Murali