cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with delete index of cube in process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,i have a problem with my process chain,here on process name as delet index is ther which has been turned to red.when iam going inside of that in Display message iam getting the msg as"Indexes for InfoCube SMS_C06 have been deleted successfully".

since the process is in red next process is not been triggering,but i have to continue the process chain.

can anybody put some light into it.its very urgent........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran into the same situation with one of my process chain that is part of a metachain. The process chain has the Delete Index that turned red. But the messages show that the indexes on all the cubes were deleted sucessfully.

As suggested, I did a repeat on the delete index variant, but no luck as it turned red again.

Anyone aware familiar with this issue?

Thanks,

Briston

former_member210724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manually delete the index and execute RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH program to continue next processes in the Process chain.

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand, It worked!

Unable to assign points as this is not my thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you repeat an failed variant it first execute the variant which you have repeated, in your case it will be Drop Index then it executes the remaining variants lying below to drop index.

However, you need to identify the actual problem. try to check help at the end of error message, it will definately help you or paste the error log so that we can help you.

Hope this helps.

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

How come it is red with no error ?

Can u try doing " Repeat " right clicking the process type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FRIEND THANKS FOR UR QUICK REPLY,BUT

BELOW TO TAHT LOT OF META CHAINS ARE THER IF I REPET IT THEN WONT IT EFFECT TO BELOW CHAIN,PLZ REPLY ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

The chain ran till that delete index n stopped.

When u do repeat n if the its a Success den the chain will continue to process from there, it wont effect the process types which fall b4 " Delete Index ".

<b>But do some research why it turned red n rectify the error.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to take repeat option to all the metachains which are there below the index step.