cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Language setup in CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you please tell me the configurations or steps which I need to follow to make different languages available for the catalogs and to publish them in CCM2.0

Please guide me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See this related thread:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please go through the pointers below -></u></b>

<b>Related links -></b>

Note 840757 - Short texts of the aspects in incorrect language

<b>The 'locale' parameter determines in which language the catalog content (for example product descriptions, category descriptions) is displayed.</b>

In addition to 'locale', you need to define the parameter 'SAP-LANGUAGE' in your call structure, e.g.:

<u>40 SAP-LANGUAGE SY-LANGU SAP Field</u>

This parameter determines in which language the catalog user interface (for example buttons and field labels) is displayed. Defining this parameter as the SAP Field "SY-LANGU" (system variable) allows you to pass the logon language of the user to CSE. So, you don't have to create multiple call structures with Fixed Value's for 'SAP-LANGUAGE'.

For the 'locale' parameter, I don't think you can define the language as SAP Field "SY-LANGU" (even though that would be nice :). However, you can still avoid creating multiple call structures with this parameter fixed, by implementing dynamic 'locale' determination in the BAdI BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH (e.g., if the user's logon language = "E", then 'locale' = "EN", if the user's logon language = "F", then 'locale' = "FR", etc.). If you do the BAdI determination, you don't need to include this parameter in the call structure.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to add the language in the procurement catalog/master catalog in the schema tab under `Active Language Versions of Catalog' and then publish the catalog.

Please reward with points if it helps.

Regards

Sudhakar