NW2K4SP9 login problem & availability of Evaluation S/W for BI Practise
nice to meet u all: here Im expressing my queries:
To Practice BI I tried to install NW2004 SP16 & SP9 Sneak Preview
1. Newly I installed the <b>S/W NetWeaver2004 SP16 Sneak Preview</b>. It was installed fine and works very fine, but its useful for Enterprises Portal. Again I tried to Install the <b>S/W NetWeaver 2004 SP9 Sneak Preview</b> on my PC
System: Intel 2.4GHz, 1Gb Ram, OS: Windows2003 Server EE,
after installed the OS, I set the page file system, Ms Loopback Adaptor and keep the details: IP Address 192.168.100.1, subnet mask and system name in the file "hosts" , installed the IIS for safety purpose,
installed the j2sdk1.5 and set path(Environmental details), after completed all the activities as above start the NW2004 SP9 full java version installation. It was installed successfully. But after successful installation, I tried to start the MMC as rClk: <b>2JE</b> start all programs in MMC, pop up windows asks for authentication enter the password, I entered the password as "abcd1234"(as I used to enter in every situation, in the installation procedure for authentication for MAXDB etc..). but authentication was not passed and it gives the message "credentials are not valid"
According to this query please give me the details of what is credentials, if there is credentials, what are those and give me the details and if any wrong in my installation procedure please rectify me and suggest me.
My second Query is the :
2. To practice the SAP-Business Intelligence, what is the freely available (Trail or Evaluation version) version Software, from where it can be download and what are the step by step procedures to install that software. if any body knows please give &sent the details to my mail ID: <b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>
I am very very thankful to u all for
step by step procedures:
System configuration: Intel pentium4-2.4GHz, 1Gb RAM, 160Gb HDD(12GB for OS, 40GB for SAP ...)
- Installed the OS Windows2003, Ms-Office 2003, MotherBoard Drivers WinRar, IIS,
- after installation of above all installed the Ms Loopback Adaptor with IP Address 192.168.100.1.
- installed the Java:j2sdk1.5,
-after all these installed the SAP with password abcd1234 wherever required in installation. procedure was followed through the installation procedure given with the S/w
-installation of IDE for GUI
- MAXDB and sql also.
in this my long query I expressed many queries in one, because presently who are trying to enter & practice Sap-BI, those are all don't know the details of these all, if any professionals gone through this long query patiently and give me the details and procedures (in the mean time please send me the clear step by step procedure of Installation), it will definitely helpful for those and all. I will give full points to who are given the valuable information. Thanq for all my senior professionals
<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>
Message was edited by:
Alvaro Tejada Galindo