Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Monitoring to raise email alert.

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here in my scenario I need to check where the FTP server is offline or online, if its offline then I need to raise an alert through email to the user.

Is there any mechanism to monitor Communication channel so that I can raise an alert?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in Advance,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Configure XI alerts. If the File Adapter fails to connect to the FTP server , XI will trigger the alert.

Make sure that the connection mode in the file adapter is Per File Transfer.

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. Could you please tell me that are the steps to be followed or are there any reference links i can go tru?

Thanks in advance.

Prasad Babu.

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please guide me how can i send mail to personal mail ID if there is any error in communication channel?

Here my requirement is that i need to raise an alert by sending a mail to the personal mail ID if FTP server is offline.

Please help me out in this.

Thanks in advance.

Prasad.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the above links in replies and also make sure you do these .........

configure the Reciepient in the Transaction ALRTCATDEF? if so give some other SAP users provided that SAP users are configured with email id in the SU01 transaction.

Go thru this SAP help for more: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/49/cbfb40f17af66fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check with these

For email alerts

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/24/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-2

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/14/alert-management--improving-monitoring-of-your-landscape

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

You have to do SMTP Configuration for EMail and SMS.....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks !!