cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatted Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to import a Person name field in the ProductionOrder to the Receipt Form of production , the PersonName(is a userdefined field) in the Productionorder window &Receipt form,if a production order is raised and it is released,and when a receipt is given the Person name value should automatically be transferred from ProductionOrder to the receipt window.what property should be set in the 'formatted search' (AltShiftF2)to import this Person name??

Regards

Magesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Magesh,

Create a formatted search with the following SQL. Change the <i><b>U_UserField</b></i> with the User field name from your Production Order table.

SELECT <i><b>T0.U_UserField</b></i> FROM [DBO].[OWOR] T0 WHERE T0.DOCNUM = $[IGN1.BaseEntry]

Link this formatted search to the User field in your receipt from production screen.

Auto refresh does not seem to work because no Form field changes after you select the Production Order. Probably you have to manually hit SHIFT+F2 for now.

If I find something I will come back.

Suda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you also create a UDF for user in the receipt from production table (OIGN and IGN1) ?

I think you should consider in using addon to create UDF in receipt from production.

Rgds,

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you define a user defined field for marketing documents it will apply to OIGN or IGN1 table too!