Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N problems

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing problems with the project builder for the folowing two cases..

These errors are coming only once when we create the new project. afterwards, for the same project, no error is coming.

<b>Case 1:</b>

Create AR through IMA11: AF-0712027, Replace it by measure.

In CJ20N :

1.For Project definition Entre Person responcible, Applicant number & plant

2.For level one WBSE, entre Project type

3.Create network

4.Create 2 second level WBS AF-0712027.01 and AF-0712027.02, Acc assn indicator ON.

5.Create internal activity each for the WBSE

6.<u>Select level one WBS AF-0712027 and assign project team member thru Edit>>WBS element>>Project team for WBS element</u>

7. When I save the project, I am getting the error NO status object is available for NWA #5. Then when I click on any of the activity. Project gets closed

8. When I open the project again, I can see the WBS only and the network and activities are not saved.

9. Following are the different errors:

1)Sometimes Abap dump is coming after we assign project team member to the WBS Or, sometimes system gives error that 1) "No status object is available for NWA #5" or, 2) "No status object is available for NWA #3" or 3) "No status object is available for NTW %00000000001"

<b>Case 2</b>

Create AR through IMA11: AF-0712028, Replace it by measure.

In CJ20N :

1.For Project definition Entre Person responcible, Applicant number & plant

2.For level one WBSE, entre Project type

3.<u>Select level one WBS AF-0712028 and assign project team member thru Edit>>WBS element>>Project team for WBS element</u>

4.Create network

5.Create 2 second level WBS AF-0712028.01 and AF-0712028.02, Acc assn indicator ON.

6.Create internal activity each for the WBSE

7. After doing this all the activities, project is getting saved without any errors. But when I open the project again, I am able to see only the level one WBS and the network. And the WBSE created at level 2 and the activities are not seen

8. If I go to CN41, I can see the two activities, If I double click on any one the activity, I can see the WBS element given as <<<PR99999999>>>

9. Now if I open the same project in CJ20n again and try to create another WBS in level 2 in CJ20N, it is picking up the same number which was created earlier i.e., AF-0712028.01 and if we create an activity under this WBS, it takes the number as 0030 and the activity which was created earlier as 0010 appears before this activity.

thus, If I change the sequence of project creation, I am getting different errors. these errors are only coming when I make new project.

Pls guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ur case 1, Please contact ur Basis/Abaper to apply correction as per SAP note no.94699.

Problem cause might be:

A "commit work" is triggered within a user exit or a modification

before the actual "commit work" of the production order is started

and, therefore, before the number assignment of the status objects.

A "commit work" statement must not be executed within a user exit

or a modification in an SAP transaction!

If u've used any user exit, also ask ur ABAPer to deactivate the 'Commit work' statement with in the user exit.

May be Ur case 2 problem also get solved with this.

Thanks

Kishore

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kishore

Thanks for the reply

we have already applied this note 94699 but still we are getting this error.

These errors are only coming for the new project creation and not for the old project. Once we get this error and project gets closed, for the same project we are not getting any error again if we open the same project and then do anything with that.

so these errors are only coming when creating new project??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I feel, U've applied the note to rectify the errors. Thatswhy, for old projects, u r not getting errors. Once if u apply that note, it will rectify all the existing projects.

But for new projects, i think you need to correct the code in user exit. Please contact ur Abaper & identify if any 'Commit work' statements are there in any user exit.

Thanks

Kishore

former_member131788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Ramaswamy is right. Its some customizing issue. Please compare the same scenario in two different system. By this you can figure out the problem.

I think you have to release the project or rather set the EDIT --> STATUS --> RELEASE once you complete the project creation and then save the project which you might be missing. Please check it and do let me know if you are facing problems.

<b> REWARD POINTS IF USEFUL </b>

Thanks and Kind Regards

-

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the same scenarios as mentioned by you and tested in system.Its working fine.

There may be problems in your SAP installation.Please get in touch with your technical team.

Thanks

Ramasamy