cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SEM-BCS Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to the volume of discussion for SEM-BCS, this now has it's own forum! The previous forum for these topics was the BPX -> CPM Forum. All the relevant SEM-BCS posts will be moved here.

Please use this forum going forward for all SEM-BCS related topics.

Cheers,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BCS experts,

We are running the consolidation activity no.05 that is Increase in Capitalization in which we are mentioning the Equity Data and Investment Data separately with no change in percentage, while running the consolidation activity for the same consolidation unit we are getting the Goodwill as well as the Capital Reserve separately, actually the system should post the document by knocking off the equity with investment and the difference should be posted in either Goodwill OR Capital Reserve and not to the Goodwill AND Capital Reserve both separately as what the system is doing right now.

Note: while running the first consolidation with the same type of data with 01 activity, the system the post the difference perfectly in either Goodwill or Capital Reserve.

Bhavesh Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh Parmar and welcome to SDN!

The system behaviour looks proper on 50%. On 50% because I don't know what the kind is your capital reserve item.

It would be nice if you explain it. In a new thread, to be created by your.

You posted your question in a sticky welcome post which hardly read more than one time by anyone.

Posting a new topic will dramatically increase the chance of getting correct answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene,

Sorry for replying on this post but i do not know of any other way to get a quick answer to my question.

I want to know if 3.1 version is still supported by SAP

Also what is the latest version of SEM BCS and the difference between that and version 3.1

Regards,

Rishikesh