cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determine recivers conditionally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement of determining the receivers of a message conditionally and the requirement is :

1. if condition is false, message should go from system A to System B.[w/o transfromation]

2. if condition is true, the message should go back to A[with transformation] and also to B[w/o transformation].

I can not use straight away conditional rcvr determination as the condition to be checked is a SQL query. and the result is not available anywhere in the message body i.e. cant refer XPATH in conditional rcvr determination.

Is enhanced rcvr determination the only way to do this? Can anybody share their experince please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>the condition to be checked is a SQL query</i>

At what point of time u want to execute this query? And on which system?

If during mapping, then perform a JDBC lookup and u ll b able to get the message in one of the fields of the target structure. This way u could use simple conditional editor.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

You can avoid that also. Irrespective of the condition you will have to send the message to <b>System B</b> without transformation and that is an SAP system. Thats going to be a standard interface.

After reaching SAP <b>System B</b> check if the condition is true or false.

If it is true call a outbound proxy back to<b> System A</b> this time use you transformation.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

I was just wondering if your sender system is SAP and you are using a proxy, then you can use <b>IF_WSPROTOCOL_ROUTING</b> to set receivers.

Add Receivers according to your condtions.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please elaborate?

and my business case is

3rd party --> SAP always

3rd party --> 3rd party optional