cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Batch Determination in Delivery documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to do automatic batch determination in Delivery created w.r.t. Sales order.

if the material availability date in Sales order in say 15.11.2007, while activating batch determination check in Sales order will it prompt the batch for the sales order stock for the current date? It is not happening for the current date nor for the future date.

This is being tested in ECC 6.0.

Can anyone help with the solution please?

Thanks

Kumaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thank u for your reply. But it does not resolve our issue. Our issue is while creating a delivery and activating Batch determination - the batch with qty should get updated automatically. The screen should appear only for the batch. This is how it is working in 4 6.

In the case of ECC - 6 0 - the batch prompt screen brings all the batches including the one that is being used in the Sales Order. And the qty against the Batch is appearing as ZERO.

I would like to know why it is so & what is to be done to overcome this error.

Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Kumaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thank u for your reply. But it does not resolve our issue. Our issue is while creating a delivery and activating Batch determination - the batch with qty should get updated automatically. The screen should appear only for the batch. This is how it is working in 4 6.

In the case of ECC - 6 0 - the batch prompt screen brings all the batches including the one that is being used in the Sales Order. And the qty against the Batch is appearing as ZERO.

I would like to know why it is so & what is to be done to overcome this error.

Please help.

Thanks

Regards

Kumaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If all the customising settings have been made and the master been maintained then while determining batch the program searches for Sales Order wise batch in MSKA table.

Also try to do availability check and see what is the date that the material is available for delivery.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

All customizing and settings are ok. The batch no. appears in MSKA Table. But the material availability date is in the future i.e. 15.11.2007. Is that the reason why the batch is not getting updated against the Sales order while doing batch determination activity.

Request your reply please.

Thanks

Regards

Kumaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Could any one provide solution for the problem faced by me?

Thanks & best regards,

Kumaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The SAP note 619911 should help you out.

Regards,

Murali