Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window overflowing in SAPScript

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Main window in SAPScript and i have displayed a box around it using the foll. command

POSITION XORIGIN '-1' MM YORIGIN '+0' MM

BOX FRAME 10 TW INTENSITY 1

I also have horizontal and vertical lines for the rows & columns (like a table)

When the data is more than 1 page it flows to the next page. But on the next page all the horizontal and vertical lines move to the top of the page whereas my data is displayed below. Also the box around my main window no longer appears.

I think it is mainly becoz i have 2 other windows- Payee and Vendor address before the main window on the 1st page whereas they are not reqd. on the 2nd page. How do i solve the problem so tht the lines and box fit properly on the main window on every page?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ya it may happens most of the times u u better keep box and what all u framed to that main window in a standard text so that it may help

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can define different condition for printing the box for Main window.

And also you can define different Window sizes like Top margin, Window height etc for different pages differntly

in the main window text elements say

/: BOX FRAME 10 TW INTENSITY

So that depending on the size of the MAIN window the Box is drawn.

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

I have used /: BOX FRAME 10 TW INTENSITY 1 and also defined diff sizes for the window on the First and Next page still the box is only appearing on the First Page and not on the Next page.Please suggest what the problem might be?

-mala