cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One E-Commerce and UPS WorldShip integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, gurus!

I need to decide if the E-Commerce is worth buying.

The critical moment is the integtration with UPS WorldShip.

I've searched the <a href="http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/bussol/offering/technology/automated_shipping/worldship.html?srch_pos=1&srch_phr=UPS%20Worldship">UPS website</a> and found only info on the integration with R/3 platform. Also i've searched the forum and <a href="https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004470812006E">SAP Business One E-Commerce and Web CRM landing page</a> and i suppose that there is some intergation or maybe plugin synchronizing E-Commerce & B1 with UPS WorldShip.

So, i have some questions:

1. Where i can find detailed info on that integration (i examined demos and didn't find)?

2. Is it available on B1 2005A and will it be available on B1 2007A?

3. If there is no integration, is that possible to develop my own integrator? I suppose UPS exports webservices, but i am not sure if E-Commerce has some SDK that can allow such development.

4. Please, share your experience on using B1-to-UPS services!

Thank you!

Best Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is currently no support for WorldShip or UPS OnLine Tools and no plans to add it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Shane, for your help!

Here in you talked about third party controls. Don't you know, maybe is there any of them concerning UPS WorldShip? As far as i know (correct me please if i am mistaken) UPS WorldShip is exporting webservices to control Shipment. So, how do you think, is it not very complex to implement such tools by myself?

Thanx!

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

That thread was referring to UPS OnLine Tools, which is not the same as WorldShip.

I am not very familiar with WorldShip.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe someone has at least just a little info on my issue?

Thanks,

David