cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Pack quantities as delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i packed in a delivery (VL02N). The packed quantity is less then the delivery quantity. With the function 'Copy Pack Quantities As Deliv. Quantities' via the menue Edit i wanted to reduce the delivery quantity according to the packed quantity. But the system showed no reaction..

Do you have any idea how to set the packed quantities as delivery quantity?

Many thanks in advance,

Hannes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

thanks for the reply!

but in my case it is still no change in the delivery quantity. I didn't do picking bevore, so picking status is = A.

In the packing screen i just packed a partial quantity. in the delivery over view screen i used the function 'copy pack quantities...' but the delivery quantity didn't change.

are there any restrictions? i don't have any idea why this function does no change..

many thanks in advance,

hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the picking and then do it .

It will work .

I tried it yesterday only it was changing delievry qty to Pack qty .

Please follow the steps i suggested in last mail.

This should work

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arun_jayaramu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know if your issue was resolved..

we have a similar situation, we want the packed qty to be updated in the delivery qty.. but somehow its not happening...

also please note that our delivery is not relavent for picking.. so there is no picking happening...

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Hannes i did the whole process and it is working fo me .

I tell u the steps what i followed

VA01 - > VL01N -> PICKING (Put the picking qty i.e the reduced qty which is available in plant in ur case) -> Select the line item ->edit ->pack ->enter the reduce qty of material in Partial Qty column and total qty of column as this the qty which u want to pack right -> Then enter handling Unit->packaging material and select the line item in lower screen and then select the packaging material in upper screen after click on pack icon . This finished ur packing work.

Now come back to main screen in which u will find the delievred qty more than the pick qty ->just select the line item and goto Edit ->copy pack qty as delivered qty .

it will chnage .

Hope this will work.