Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Still on Batch..

Hi everybody,

my question is still related with the Batch Form.

When Im making an order/delivery & Im going to pick-up the goods with CTRL-TAB in the quantity field, then the Batch Window is displayed.

Usually I choose the batch I need & I push the button '>' , when, let say, the batch selected is on the right part of the Batch Screen, there is a way to read those value, I mean with a query, coz still are not registered in the db, but only when I confirm the order/delivery.

Btw, is not only in this situation, the question is more general... if there is a way to read the value that are not still registered in the db. I rembember that for instance, the poor Access, when I used to create query, as parameter I could put for instance

SELECT * FROM XXXX WHERE XXXX.DocNum = [Form]![Order]![DocNum]

Is that possible in SAP

Thx in advance

To answer your question, in certain circumstances it is possible to read the value from a From field using $[$4.1], $[$38.1], etc but this is more true when you have a Header Form level field rather than a table/grid windor field.

SAP does not seem to store the value of the Batches already selected. The only way to access the row/grid field value is to highlight the row and then click SHIFT+F2. Only the context row's (higlighted row / focus row) value can be fetched.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question