cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting of prinout of are3 document

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus i require step by step setting to set up for printout of are3 document?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh

You can print out ARE-1s or ARE-3s on blank A4 paper. The system prints out the entire form with the details filled in from the ARE that you have created. Since multiple copies are required of each ARE document, the system automatically prints out the number of copies needed.

Features

Country Version India comes with all the settings you need to print out ARE-1s and ARE-3s in the appropriate format. Two SAPscript forms are provided, one for ARE-1s and one for ARE-3s. These forms use the same printing program and output type. The output type is J1IB.

Activities

Customizing

Check the output type settings provided in Customizing for Logistics – General, by choosing Tax on Goods Movements ® India ® Business Transactions ® Excise Bonding ® Exports Under Excise Regulations ® Printouts of ARE Documents.

Assign the output type to the ARE-1s and ARE-3s, in Customizing for Logistics – General, by choosing Tax on Goods Movements ® India ® Business Transactions ® Excise Bonding ® Exports Under Excise Regulations ® Make Settings for ARE-1 Procedure and … ® Deemed Exports ® Make Settings for ARE-3 Procedure.

In the same activities, specify how many copies of each ARE document you want the system to print.

Day-to-Day Activities

There are two ways of printing a document, as follows:

· When you post an ARE, select Print ARE Document on the Document Details tab.

Then, when you save the ARE, the system prints out the number of copies that you have specified.

· When you display an ARE, choose .

Note that this function is only available in display mode.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reward points please if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN U PLZ TELL ME THE FORM ROUTINE NAME FOR ARE3 DOCU BZ IHAVE DONE ALL THE NECESSARY SETTING AND ASSIGNED OUTPUTTYPE J1IB TO ARE3 DOCU STILL NT ABLE TO SEE PRINT PRIVIEW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The output type is J1ib and in the Processing 1 the program should be J_1IPRNTARE, Form routine ENTRY_ARE1 & form should be J_1I_ARE1. In processing 2 the form should be J_1I_ARE3 and the Program and form routine should be the same asisgned in Processing 1.

Regards,

Murali