cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error V1 748 ( you cannot select the assembly order ---- for deletion)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am getting the above error while rejecting a line item for sales order.

Diagnosis says:

Due to the current situation of the document, the system has attempted to mark the assembly order with a deletion flag.

This could, however, not be carried out, as the production order has the status GMPS that does not allow the deletion flag to be set.

How can i handle this situation as marking the deletion flag for the assembly order is not possible manually. I am having the version as 4.6C.

Regards,

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun

I am not sure whether the following links would be helpful to you but anyway please check.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b7/58c4c87e0811d2b66a0000e82d8bd1/frameset.htm

Also please find below comments:-

Using CN22 or CJ20N to create DLFG you set the status on the network header Edit>status>deletion flag this rolls the status down to the activity level.

To reverse the deltion flag you must first:

cancel the deletion flag on the network header, then select all activities in the activity overview and cancel deletion flag.

Now some people believe that when the deletion flag is set that it removes all of the activities from the network.

This is false, users who do not see the activities after the deletion flag is set must use the following menu path to "reveal" the activties:

Edit> Object> Display Deleted>On

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi