cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split of activities and quantity while confirming production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

Our scenario is that suppose if we have to confirm 10 nos of a finished product.

and 10 operations are there.

here we have to confirm each no. for each operation. and quality checks are there for these operations .

now the quality people has to confirm the quantities and production people has to confirm the timings of activities(like set up , machine and labour ) .

i will be thank ful to you if some one helps me regarding this

thanks in advance

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Do as below:

In OPK4, do the following for your order type--

1) On the second tab page (general individual entry), select 'partial confirmation' as the confirmation type.

2) On the third tab page (operation indiv. entry), tick 'propose' quantity and 'propose' activity.

Now, go to OPK0. Here, either change in the existing active profile or create another profile and tick it as active. Then, inside the profile, do the following:

1) On the first tab page (are selection), for the detail area 'activities' select "Activities: activity 1 - actitivity 6 (table control)

2) On the second tab page (default), select 'partial confirmation' as the confirmation type. Also select 'immediate proposal' for quantities and services

I am assuming that the production would carry out confirmation in CO11N.

After doing this, whenever QM would do the confirmation of activities, then proportionately the activities would be confirmed. This would be partial confirmation. After this, production people would access CO11N and do final confirmation. At this time, enter anmy changes in the activity values. You will be able to see a table giving actual and planned values for activities. If there are no changes, then just post the final confirmation.

Make sure that when QM confirms, it is a partial confirmation.

Carry out the process now and tell me in case of any issues.

Regards,

Shrenik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

I have used this split in repetative mfc. Where u can do the quantity backflush & activity back flush saperately. u can controll both saperately using authorization objects. But am not sure if the same can happen in case of order confirmation .

Regards

Prasad