cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment through F-58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I make payment through F-58, It shows me a single total amount of the invoice created, but i need individual line items for an invoice so that i can make payments for particular line items.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After entering the screen of clearing openitems against payment. in the edit menu there is select more option click on that and clear document number wise. otherwise you clear under partial clearing

Hope this is clear, if yes assign points

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Someone please give me a strong confirmation as to whether it is not possible to break up the document line item in F-58 to individual vendor invoice line items for payment. It only shows the total amount on which the partial or full payment is made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you elaborate your problem further? What do u mean by line item. Each invoice you are considering as a line item or ur requirement is something different?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Well by line item i Meant vendor invoice line item.

eg. total invoice may be of 10000, but i may define 2 line items with 2000 and 8000 for different accounts for the invoice below in fb60.

While payment it only shows the total invoice amount but not the individual invoice break up. Can i define w/h tax for this each breakup while making the invoice or i can only give the w/h on a base amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have better understanding of your problem now.

You generally receive one invoice from the vendor and for your accounting needs u split this into different component. With holding tax is at the vendor level and he will be liable to deducted to tax for the supplies effected once he exceeds the threshold limit. System will post to the vendor account for the total amount and not by individual line item postings. So when the payment is made it goes by the total amount payable to the vendor for that invoice and certainly not by your line item postings. This is not possible in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

After executing the tcode f-58, place the cursor on a particular document either in the partial / residual payment tabs and in the menu bar select Environment-Display Line Items. You can view all the line items pertaining to that particular document posted.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

P K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P K

Can you please check again, I am still not able to see the idividual line items of the invoice for selection. it only displays the line item with total amount to be paid. select Environment-Display Line Items only enables or disables the field to enter amount for that item in pp or res. payment.

Please help me ... I need it urgently . ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I don't think you would get a break up of individual line items in one single invoice through f-58. However, you can view the line items for a particular document as per the path told to you earlier.

Regards,

Prakash