cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing delta load

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We miss one day delta for particular reason.we didn't load one day in middle of September and later we loaded everyday as Delta.Now they want the missing day data in to the Infocube.We are updating data from R/3 DS(Finance)--->PSA->DSO-->Cube.

I didn't find repair request in BI7.0.Please advise me .

Thanks,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, repear delta will not help; You may have to consider reinitialising.

Ravi Thothadri

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your fast reply.We did solve the issue.But we have the other issue which because of last issue.

This past week we had to reload line item details going back to 31st of August... This process went fine, delete old requests and reload coming forward, however, now the delta process from R/3 has been lost.

I didn't find any options in DTP that how to reinitialise and etc.

Please advice me,I will assign points as soon as I finish this.

Thank you,

Krishna Surya

Message was edited by:

Krishna Suryam

Message was edited by:

Krishna Suryam

Message was edited by:

Suryam

pavel_afanasiev
Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

since you had to overwrite the data, the Delta shouldn't work as it doesn't know where to do the delta from. Did you run a full request or repair full request? You may run program RSSM_SET_REPAIR_FULL_FLAG in se38.This will convert your Full Request to Repair Full Request allowing you to do an INIT update and then deltas.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

I don't need to apply Full repair request for my Problem.I know the solution for my Problem i.e Reinit.Just I am looking for any alternative available.Full repair request doesn't work for my problem.

Thanks,

kris

0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned for helpful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How come u missed d delta - when u loaded the delta next day aft d day u misd dat shud pull the data for the previous/missed delta as well.

0 Kudos

Hi robert,

We are not getting data for one particular field.It showing blank.

It is the actual problem.We have the data for all other fields.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So data was missing for one object n dat too only in the missed delta ??