cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS unable to connect MQ after idling for 10 min

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have come up with a working Async/Sync interface which is MQ->XI->RFC->CRM and CRM->RFC->XI->MQ again.

I sent several messages to create tickets in CRM and CRM created the tickets successfully and sent back reponses back to MQ. MQ received the reponses messages.

The problem is that after sending the messages, I waited for 10min or so and I started to send messages to create tickets in CRM. The tickets are again created successfully and tried to send the reponses messages to the receiver MQ but in the Communication Channel Monitoring, error is shown:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: MQ_XML_Receiver_CC2on node: 74922450 having object id: 05e949939d4c3a649aa55b273caa390b encountered error: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue in sending to destination queue:///MCLCT.INVESTIGATION.XML.01?targetClient=1, the message message: JMS Message class: jms_text JMSType: null JMSDeliveryMode: 2 JMSExpiration: 0 JMSPriority: 4 JMSMessageID: null JMSTimestamp: 1192218203185 JMSCorrelationID:470bb330-f40a-01ab-0000-000081b0b8e9 JMSDestination: queue:///MCLCT.INVESTIGATION.XML.01?targetClient=1 JMSReplyTo: null JMSRedelivered: false JMSXDeliveryCount:0 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <InvestigationUpdateXML_DT><INVESTIGATION_UPDATE><LW_INVEST_N Another 162 character(s) omitted: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue

So I have to stop the particular JMS channel and start it again in order to send messages over to the receiver MQ.

Anyone has an idea why is it so? Is it a MQ problem or JMS adapter problem existing on the XI part?

Appreciate if someone can give some acruate info to solve the hassle of restarting communication channel everytime.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution can be found here.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/948016

The connection-test poll job can be activated by setting the JMS additional parameter CONNECTION_TEST_POLL=true in the JMS receiver communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the saem problem, Also I have CONNECTION_TEST_POLL=TRUE value with my JMS receiver?

Can any one suggest what shall i do in this situation?

[;

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know the solution for this issue. We are also facing the same.

Thank You.

Prabhu V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay. I solved it on my own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let us know how you resolved this - I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Dave N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same problem..How did you solve it?? Could you please let us know??

Thank you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have identified that the problem lies with sending messages to remote queue.

For local queue, I am able to send messages anytime. Eg. sending 10 messages, wait for 30 min and send another 5. The JMS communication channel works fine.

For remote queue, I sent 10 messages and wait for just 5 min and sent another 1. The communication channel again threw out such error message again. In short, it is unable to put the message in MQ. I have to restart the com channel again, in order to send the message over to MQ.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: MQ_XML_Receiver_CC2on node: 74922450 having object id: 05e949939d4c3a649aa55b273caa390b encountered error: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue in sending to destination queue:///MCLCT.INVESTIGATION.XML.01?targetClient=1, the message message: JMS Message class: jms_text JMSType: null JMSDeliveryMode: 2 JMSExpiration: 0 JMSPriority: 4 JMSMessageID: null JMSTimestamp: 1192218203185 JMSCorrelationID:470bb330-f40a-01ab-0000-000081b0b8e9 JMSDestination: queue:///MCLCT.INVESTIGATION.XML.01?targetClient=1 JMSReplyTo: null JMSRedelivered: false JMSXDeliveryCount:0 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <InvestigationUpdateXML_DT><INVESTIGATION_UPDATE><LW_INVEST_N Another 162 character(s) omitted: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue

So is there any way to configure the JMS adapter to connect the MQ as it wish with success and send the messages anytime of the day? The MQ queue admin has decided to use remote queue and it's hard to convince them to switch to local queues and I am not an expert on MQ technologies, I can't list out the pros and cons of having local queues.

Regards.

Chee Nam

PS: Appreciate if anyone can give some pointers.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, but can you check if there is an auto reconnect option in the JMS adapters .

Mayve Wait before reconnect or even look for a option that connects to the JMS server every message or something of that sort.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let us know how this issue was resolved?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fyi. I am sending messages to a remote MQ queue.