Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Support Message "Closed" status Validations

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the support message, there is a user status "Closed". Once this status is applied, the message is closed and no changes are allowed in the document.

I have a scenario, wherein I have to validate some fields when this status "closed" is set. In case the validations fail, I have to prevent saving of the document, allow user to change the field so that next validation is successful and document can be saved with closed status.

I have implemented the ORDER_SAVE BAdI and checked for all field validations in the method CHECK_BEFORE_SAVE.

This works fine and doesnt allow the user to save the document.

But since status closed doesnt allow changes, user cannot fix the errors and move ahead. He has to exit from the document without saving, re-open the document, fix the errors and then save the document.

Is there any method to allow changing field values with Status "Closed" or any other suggestion on how I should go about it.

Regards,

Reema.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI REema

I<G> CRM>BAsic Sttings>Transactions>Define Status for User Profiles there you can configure for this requirement

Reward Points

Venkat

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

done