cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going for the Netweaver Technical consultant certification - SAP NetWeaver - SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation for ORACLE.

I want to know a litle about scoring.

I think ther are 80 questions for SAP part and 40 for Oracle. Please correct me if I am wrong.

How many correct answers do you need to pass each section.

Also for questions with multiple answers, how are the points awarded?

If you select only 2 out of 3 possible right answers, is your answer considered wrong? And if you selct 1 correct and 1 wrong extry, then what?

SAP's education page, like all others is a nightmare and is more like a puzzle instead of being informational.

Those who have gone through, please provide inputs.

Thanks

Cyrus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Well, I heard that now each question has some points and for questions with multiple answers, you get full points if you pick all correct answers, less for correct answers but not all and even less for some wrong picks along with right ones.

But, cant confirm this.

Can someone from SAP confrom this? Craig?

@Ravi and Sharma,

MTV Bakra is not doing so well for my career so i switched to SDN Bakra!

Former Member
0 Kudos

How's MTV Bakra doing Man?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Cyrus

When did you leave MTV? Don't you find glamour interesting anymore that you switched from TV to SAP? When did this happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cyrus,

I made the exam 2 years ago and as long as I remember the first exam for Basis (TADM10, TADM12) was 3 hours for 120 questions. They were divided in different sections (Migration & Upgrade, Installation, General Basis, CCMS, Transport System, Workload Analysis, etc). Each one of them had different rate. The answers have to match with the correct ones. I dont remember if there were multiple answers, but if it was like that then you had to choose the correct ones (no medium terms here).

If you literally 'eat' the 2 manuals then you will pass. I remember I made a synopsis for each chapter and study from there. I got an 87

Good luck,

Former Member
0 Kudos

wow ... thats a good score

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

Can you replay to this question ?

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information guys.

The only thing I still dont get is how the scoring is done for questions with multiple

answers.

Regards

Cyrus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cyrus,

Just go through this link.

This certification consists of 40 questions and duration 60 minutes.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...

Regards,

Indu

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cyrus,

You are correct. 120 quetions in total. 3 hrs time

Test consists of two parts “Basis” and “Database”. You have to pass both Subtests to get certified. If I am correct Pass % for each Subtest is 70%.

Not much sure how the scoring is done for multiple choice questions.

Cheers!

Bidwan